Bem vindo ao Brasil
Everybody feels at home in Rio de Janeiro. This marvellous city is so cosmopolitan, diverse and multicultural that anyone can become a carioca. When visiting the city for the first time its almost impossible to know who is from there and who it's just visiting. All cultures are mixed into one which leads to a welcoming, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
The weather, beaches, and the sounds of Bossa Nova and Samba drifting in the streets leads to the feeling that this magical city is always on holiday.
Take a walk down the streets listening to the sounds of Samba, and you’ll start to understand why the locals say they feel privileged to live in a place where there is no room for stress, but a focus on enjoying life.
Break your routine, find new perspective, build new relationships and develop your business with this CoWorld trip. You’ll find that just being in this vibrant city will increase your productivity and provide balance in your life.
People like you: creatives, businessmen, freelancers, artists and entrepreneurs... All of them with different backgrounds. We will choose 25 of you for each one of our 30-day co-working retreats experiences, so you'll only have to worry about having the experience of a lifetime with a group of like minded people.
How does it work?
We provide private rooms or private accommodation - as you prefer. Full-time access to a comfortable co-working space and weekly workshops (on a variety of different areas), curated experiences (dinner parties, weekend adventures, access & connections) and immersive learning for the cost of a premium online course.
Oh, and yes, and the unique experience of being surrounded by 25 freelancers to have fun with and learn from.
Everything is customizable to your wants and desires for this trip. This is your experience.
● Airport pick up
● Local SIM card
● Furnished apartment or private room in a shared house
● Full membership at our co-working space
● Welcome orientation brunch, lunch once a week and goodbye dinner
● Meeting with leaders and business opportunities
● Exclusive trainings, workshops & networking
● Curation and organization of various small trips, tours, and activities ranging gastronomic tours, yoga, surf, visiting wild beaches off the beaten path, sailing, photography, Portuguese lessons and more (class/tour fees not included).
● Weekend trip to a river house (it only includes accommodation)
● Full calendar of events and activities to choose from: expositions, galleries, parties, concerts and much more
● CoWorld assistant that will guide you through your stay
1 Month CoWorld In Rio de Janeiro
→ 2.100€ and up w/ shared accommodation.
*Couples → 50% of discount for couples (if the accommodation is in a department, not in a house)- we're assuming you will share bed :)