WELCOME TO HO CHI MINH.
Buzz, buzz, buzz. Whether it’s the roar of motorbikes, the near constant opening of bars and restaurants, the chatty nature of its inhabitants, or the abundance of great coffee, there’s just something invigorating about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s largest metropolis.
It’s no surprise that Saigon, as most locals call it, exudes a youthful, inventive energy — after all, over half of its eight million dwellers are younger than 35. This dynamic spirit shines through in quirky cafes, innovative cuisine and boutiques selling homegrown fashion. And when you need a breather from all that’s new and fabulous, it’s easy to steal quiet moments in crumbling colonial buildings and contemplative art spaces.
People like you: creatives, businessmen, freelancers, artists and entrepreneurs... All of them with different backgrounds. We will choose 25 of you for each one of our 30-day co-working retreats experiences, so you'll only have to worry about having the experience of a lifetime with a group of like minded people.
How does it work?
We provide private rooms or private accommodation - as you prefer. Full-time access to a comfortable co-working space and weekly workshops (on a variety of different areas), curated experiences (dinner parties, weekend adventures, access & connections) and immersive learning for the cost of a premium online course.
Oh, and yes, and the unique experience of being surrounded by 25 freelancers to have fun with and learn from.
Everything is customizable to your wants and desires for this trip. This is your experience.
● Airport pick up
● Local SIM card
● Furnished apartment or private room in a shared house
● Welcome orientation brunch, lunch once a week and goodbye dinner
● Full membership at our co-working space
● Meeting with leaders and business opportunities
● Exclusive trainings, workshops & networking
● Curation and organization of various small trips, tours, and activities ranging tours through the Mekong Delta or visits to the Cu Chi tunnels, unique dining experiences such as dinners at the home of a Vietnamese family, cooking classes, photography workshops, nights out with locals and more (class / tour fees are not included).
● Full calendar of events and activities to choose from: expositions, galleries, parties, concerts and much more
● CoWorld assistant who will guide you through your stay
You can choose between:
- October, 2018
- November, 2018
→ 1800€ and up w/ standard accommodation.
*Couples → 50% of discount for couples (if the accommodation is in a department, not in a house)- we're assuming you will share bed :)